[Scriptoris] Scriptoris Digest, Vol 35, Issue 2

eleanor cleavely whiteoakbard at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 13:03:41 PDT 2009

Your Ladyship:

When you sign up for the email list, you have the option of receiving those
emails individually or as a group, or digest. Since I am on many lists, I
choose to receive my emails as a daily digest. If you want to change how you
receive your emails to digest form, you can visit
http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/scriptoris-ansteorra.org and change
how you receive emails there.

I hope this has helped! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Ever in service with a song and a smile,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely

--
"Mine honor is my life; both grow in one;
take honor from me and my life is done."

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum - Resist much, obey little