[Scriptoris] Coronation Painting Schedule - Clarification

hsetrinity at aol.com hsetrinity at aol.com
Thu May 14 19:06:17 PDT 2009

Greetings to all Charter Painters of Ansteorra, ?

Just to clarify?the painting schedule for Coronation this weekend - the painting area will be open beginning at 10am, and will be closed during the final Court of Their?Stellar Majesties?Gunther and Elizabeth and for the Coronation and first Court of Their (Soon-to-be) Majesties Hrafn and Elizabeta.? If there is enough interest and time before feast, we *may* re-open after the Coronation ceremony to give scribes a chance to complete their work.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Lady Carletta, Central Regional Signet for?graciously agreeing?to set up the painting area and furnish supplies.

If there are any questions regarding the schedule, please contact me privately via email, or find me or Carletta on-site.

See you all at Coronation!

Suzanne
Star Sgnet