[Scriptoris] 30th Year Scribal History display

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon May 18 18:08:40 PDT 2009

Greetings Scribes of Ansteorra,
This July 9th through 12th, Ansteorra is having a birthday party for 30 years as a kingdom:
http://30th-year.ansteorra.org/

During the event, a Scribal History display will be held on Friday and Saturday.  Come see ancient Ansteorran award scrolls.  View award texts from earlier days.

Scribes - please bring your portfolios to share and display, space permitting.  I'm especially interested in images of year works.
Please RSVP if you plan to display so I can be sure to have plenty of table space.

See you there, Hillary Greenslade
Scribal Historian