[Scriptoris] 30th Year Scribal History display

Elaine eshc at earthlink.net
Thu May 21 06:50:09 PDT 2009

Hillary,
I would love to display, but I will only be day-tripping, probably on
Saturday for a while.  I am not up to camping out for the weekend
anymore, but I still will enjoy seeing what all those newer scribes
works who have come into the fold (since I was in the "drive-by
scribes and illuminators"l group in the OOOooolden days) and to be
delighted in what the more experienced ones have done.

Best wishes to all,
Lete Bithespring (one of the "experienced" ones, semi-retired, but
still appreciative)