[Scriptoris] new kingdom charters?

hsetrinity at aol.com hsetrinity at aol.com
Fri May 22 17:01:12 PDT 2009

Greetings!

The Kingdom is always in search of new charter designs, but Their Majesties have not specifically requesed anything new. In general, the College of Scribes would like to see new charters for the AoA-level Kingdom awards, (AoA, Comet, Crane, Talon, Thistle)??As these are the ones that are most given, most needed, and most painted, we would like to have the most variety available to the wonderful charer painters of?Ansteorra.?

The award text?on the scribal page is the only?approved text for Kingdom Charters - please do not alter from these texts, as?we would hate to see your hard work go to waste! There are?alternate opening texts available?within the approved texts.

If you want to highlight a capital letter in the name of an award, then the entire name should be capitalized (i.e."Award of the Sable Comet of Ansteorra", not "award of the Sable?Comet of Ansteorra". )

Please let me know if you have any more questions. I'm very excited about the prospect of new charter designs from many of our talented scribes!

Suzanne
Star Signet