[Scriptoris] Western Manuscripts on sale at Sotheby's

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 12:51:31 PST 2009

Keep 'em coming when you find them.
I love that the internet is allowing us to view great pieces of illumination and calligraphy that we might otherwise never see or afford.  In my earlier SCA days, the few books available often recycled a lot of the same favorite works, so it was not often common to see something new.
These days, it's a treasure trove online.

Cheers, Hillary