[Scriptoris] What competition?

Shanna Ward camberbabe at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 3 19:55:09 PST 2009

Soooo sorry, did I misread that then?  I have one piece of insignia & can work on a scroll, I just wasn't sure if there were any rules to the competition.  I haven't kept anything I've painted so donating the award scroll isn't a problem.  Was the contest meant for insignia only or does that mean the scrolls are part of the contest or a seperate category?

just curious....... .man i can't wait for this wknd!  i'm so stoked i can barely keep my brushes still...  :)

Shanna