[Scriptoris] Scribal aides needed at BAM this weekend

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 11:15:27 PST 2009

As I understand, it's supposed to be on-going all day Saturday.
I don't know if the scrolls are finished being painted - if not - we'll paint 'Shakey Knees'.

Then, as the fighters make their first battlefield kill, they are supposed to provide their
names to 'someone' who gets the list to Therese, who will ask us to calligraphy
them onto the scrolls so they can be given out in Sat. night court.

All to happen under the BFT.  :-)
See ya'll there.  Hillary