[Scriptoris] Last call for applications

hsetrinity at aol.com hsetrinity at aol.com
Wed Oct 28 19:01:27 PDT 2009

Greetings to the Scribes of Ansteorra -

Just a friendly reminder that Saturday, 10/31 is the deadline for applications to become the next Star Signet. If you are interested in taking this challenging, but rewarding office, please send your applications with proof of membership to me and The Star Principal Herald.

Thank you to those of you who have applied - you are definitely going to make this transition an easy one for me, but certainly also make for a difficult decision.

Thank you all for everything that you do for our Kingdom and for the College!

Suzanne
Star Signet