[Scriptoris] Charter painting table

Susan Calafrancesco scalafrancesco at drakkar.org
Mon Oct 19 06:06:47 PDT 2009

I will be hosting a charter painting table, weather permitting, at the
Bryn Gwald 30th anniversary event on Oct. 24th at 1:00 to 3:00. Come
seek us out. I will also pick up any finished charters you need to hand
in. Let me know of any charters your groups need and I can distribute
the blank charters as well. E-mail me your needs ahead of time so I can
copy them off for you. See you there, and no we are not flashing back to
79 with our charters, no markers and crayons. LOL

Oksana, Southern Region Scribe

(Go ahead and forward this message to your Southern region groups' list)