[Scriptoris] Duties of the Star SIgnet

hsetrinity at aol.com hsetrinity at aol.com
Fri Oct 30 13:11:25 PDT 2009

 Here's a synopsis of the office:

The Star Signet, who is a deputy to the Star Principal
Herald, is the head of the college of scribes and oversees all scribal activity
in the kingdom. The responsibilities of the Star Signet include:

 - Appointing
Regional Scribes and other deputies as necessary.

 - Collecting
regular reports from the Regional Scribes.

 - Making
regular reports to the Star Principal Herald.

 - Maintaining
master copies of all the kingdom charters.

 - Approving new
charter designs and retiring out-of-date ones.

 - Copying and
distributing master charters to the Regional Scribes, Sable Scroll, and the
Star Principal Herald.

 - Overseeing
the copying of blank charters onto the approved paper and distributing them for
painting.

 - Assisting the
Crown and members of the populace with requests for original scroll work.

 - Overseeing
the content of the kingdom scribal webpage.

 - Tracking
expenses associated with the office and submitting requests for reimbursement
to the Kingdom Treasurer when needed.

 Let me know if there are any more questions!

Your servant,
Suzanne