[Scriptoris] Scribe website

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 31 11:06:33 PDT 2009

I believe I remember reading in the BlackStar a few months ago, that at the conclusion of the office tenure of the Scribal Website Admin. recently, that the Scribal Website Admin.Office has now been merged into the Heralds Website Admin. Office, called the Sigillarius Pursuivant, currently held by Garreth Silverthane.

Sigillarius officer contact info is:  sigillarius at herald.ansteorra.org.
Just in case I'm wrong, I'm cc-ing him so he can correct me - or Star Signet will.  :-)

Good luck, Hillary