[Scriptoris] Humidity and scrolls

Elisava Illiesca thebloodymistress at satx.rr.com
Tue Oct 13 23:53:00 PDT 2009

I have the ones I have painted in a closet in a snap-lid plastic container,
and havent had issues with them getting damp or stuck together yet (crossing
fingers) epecially with the humid weather we've had lately - however that
same closet holds my garb and winter coats, and has Damp Rid in it to keep
the humidity in check, so maybe that's why.
so maybe keep some damp rid where ever you are also storing the scrolls to
help maintain the lower moisture in that area might help?
Most bounden and devoted in Service,
Lady Elisava Illiesca, aka Bess
thebloodymistress at satx.rr.com
Fereste-ma, Doamne, de prieteni, ca de dusmani ma apar singur.