[Scriptoris] Fw: [Ansteorra] Northkeep Petition for full Shire status.

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 27 13:02:20 PDT 2009

Anyone up north know the creator/s of this Northkeep Shire Petition scroll?
Northkeep_Petition_1981<http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=Northkeep_Petition_1981>

I looked to see if there was a makers mark, and don't see anything obvious, unless perhaps it's the trinity knot between the birds, under the Black Star.   I checked the ADONIS newsletters (#12) under the Ansteorran Scribes History menu, and didn't see a trinity for anyone.

Any ideas scribes?
Hillary