[Scriptoris] Use matboards on presented scrolls

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 09:25:52 PDT 2010

Have to admit the use of the matboard and crystal cellophane sleeve was not something I thought about in advance.  Had the matboard packages on site, and they were packaged in the plastic... and then the weather was wet, so it seemed practical to just put the scroll in the plastic with the matboard.
I did have to flip the matboard around as I could get the pricing labels off the plastic sleeves without ripping the plastic, so I just reversed them.

It did work well, I thought, and protected the scrolls from the elements.

Cheers, Hillary