[Scriptoris] To all Coastal Scribes

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen cre8tivtess at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 12:48:28 PDT 2010

Greetings to all Scribes in the Coastal Region from your Regional Officer, Therese d'Ivoire,

I am posting here because I believe that most scribes are on this list or if you could, please relay this message to those who are not. I must apologize for the neglect of your Coastal Officer. I have not been in a right frame of mind since my sweet Lord Yaghi passed away last November. I thought I would be up and running in no time but that did not happen. I am trying to get things together and do justice to the office that I was entrusted with. To get caught up, I need your help to get there. Please, if you will, sent information about what you have been doing in your Coastal groups in the way of scribal works (ie. painting, classes, research, charters, etc.), I would be very appreciative to all of you for this assistance. If you are the scribal officer of your group, would you include your information also. For those of you who have requested scrolls, I apologize for not getting them to you before now. Please send your request again and
 I will get them to you as quickly as possible. Please send any and all information to cre8tivtess at yahoo.com and I will respond immediately, I have a difficult time getting to the scribal office site to check mail there. For those of you who may be coming to the Bordermarch Baronial I will have scrolls there to pick up.
Thank you in advance for your assistance and I am yours in service,
Therese d'Ivoire
Theresa Liddle-Bernsen

Theresa Liddle-Bernsen
http://www.oldearthcreations.com