[Scriptoris] Starting a Scribal Guild... yay!

Shanna Ward camberbabe at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 27 10:12:56 PDT 2010

Greetings Fellow Scribal Combatants!
Some of the Ladies in my area have expressed interest in starting a formal scribal guild.  We have consistent meetings/practices with a fairly nice turn out.  I was curious to hear from other groups on the subject.
Do you have a formal scribal guild or not? Has there been a difference for your group or the work that is put out? Are there common trouble areas to avoid?
Also, I’m curious whether the information on the scribal site is up to date.  If not, could someone forward the most correct version of requirements needed to start & maintain a scribal guild?
I appreciate everyone’s time.  Have a wonderful day!
Ly Shanna “scribal is my combat” Camber
Barony of Wiesenfeuer