[Scriptoris] Tentative: 'Secret of Kells' film on Sunday, April 25th

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 16:32:20 PDT 2010

Greetings,

Mark your calendars now:  April 25th, Sunday
Time:  5:20ish
Where: Angelika Theaters, downtown Houston
Address:  510 Texas Street at Smith St.
Web: http://angelikafilmcenter.com/angelika_index.asp?hID=3854

The film 'Secret of Kells' has been extended another week, according to the gal at the theater.
Didn't want to book a date last weekend, as it would have conflicted with the Stargate event.

Online tickets and times for new dates should be showing online Tuesday morning, so you can book your
seat then.  The film is a lovely animation on the creation of the book of Kells, nominated for an academy award:
http://www.thesecretofkells.com/
(if you check out the trailer, there is a little button on the bottom of page to turn off the music from the page.)

Please join the Stargate Scribes Guild for a field trip to see the film.
I'm expecting the times to remain the same as currently, setting the film at 5:20pm.
I'll send another post once the times are updated, and will change Stargate Calendar.
Film runs 85 min.   Perhaps we can gather for dinner somewhere afterwards.

Cheers, Hillary Greenslade, Stargate Scribes Principal