[Scriptoris] Handouts from AHSS?

Marthe Cole claryce at cox.net
Sun Aug 1 19:28:08 PDT 2010

Greetings all,

I had a wonderful time at AHSS and learned a lot.  I have a question.  A friend of mine couldn't make the event, and was wondering if the scribes that taught classes could send me an email version of their handout?  That way I could forward it on.

And if anyone knows of a scribe that taught that's not on this list, would you please forward this to them?  I'm trying to get a very good artist back into the SCA.  :-)

Thanks,

Claryce

PS:  What date is the Namron symposium that was mentioned at the AHSS to me?