[Scriptoris] Big WOOT for AHSS & Regional Signets

Shanna Ward camberbabe at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 2 15:56:57 PDT 2010

I had so much fun at our Heraldic & Scribal Symposium.... I can't wait for the
next one!  WOOT!

BTW, I agree about the handouts.  I'd love to have more than just from the
classes I took.  I know several of the classes were more hands-on demonstrations
but if you do have extras let us all know, whether heraldic or scribal.

On a side note.  It was mentioned to me by someone new to the scribal arts (but
not from my region) that they were unfamiliar with how to obtain scrolls & if
they could keep the ones they started instead of leaving them with the person
that brought them to the events/meetings/activities.  I explained what I do &
who I contact but wondered if we could have the Regional Signets send a quick
shout out to all the Baronies to say hey, this is who I am & I may have the
stuff you want &/or need.  Or at least have someone do that on their behalf.
Just a thought....

In Service to the scribal awesomeness that is Ansteorra!
Shanna