[Scriptoris] Upcoming Scroll Commissions

Deanna della Penna estencele at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 11:25:20 PST 2010

Greetings!

I am coordinating original scrolls for TRH's upcoming reign.

There are three champion scrolls:
King's Champion
Queen's Champion
Royal Huntsman

and one prize scroll:
Ansteorran Rapier Tournament at Pennsic

which are available for commission. If you would like to volunteer
your services, please let me know.

Likewise, I am also coordinating other pieces of art that will be
needed during the upcoming reign. If you wish to make yourself
available for those projects (yet to be determined), I would love to
hear from you.

Jean Paul and Gilyan are planning on using Rex et Regina Ansteorrae on
their scrolls, and, as always, the wording, sizes, and other useful
information for the champion scrolls is located at
http://scribe.ansteorra.org/ under "Administration."

Sincerely,
-Deanna della Penna