[Scriptoris] Thank You

Reed, Paula M paula.reed at okc.gov
Tue Jan 5 16:26:09 PST 2010

Greetings,

I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks and gratitude to the Coastal and Central Region scribes for the influx of newly painted charters.  As you all know, Their Majesties are most generous in recognizing the talent and good works of their populace.  This generosity is only enhanced by the beauty of the scrolls that are presented by Their hands.

At this time, we are in need of painted charters for the following awards:

Sable Falcon
Sable Talon (we are quite short on these)
Centurion
Star of Merit
Iris of Merit (we have plenty of the Italian White Vine design but not many of the other designs)
Rising Star
Compass Rose

Again, my thanks for everyone's dedication and hard work.  Such lovely work has spoiled me for choice on which scrolls to select for presentation!

Ever in Service,
Branislava Kirilova Volkova
Sable Scroll Pursuivant for Their Majesties Owen & Genevria

"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out."
~ Russian Proverb

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the person to which it is addressed and may contain privileged and confidential information protected by law.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or e-mail, destroy this message and delete any copies held in your electronic files.  Unauthorized use and/or re-disclosure may subject you to penalties under applicable state and federal laws.