[Scriptoris] Thank You

Reed, Paula M paula.reed at okc.gov
Wed Jan 6 13:08:48 PST 2010

Hello Zubeydah,

I have already spoken to Emma and Duncan about this very thing.  Sir Cassius has been gracious enough to scan many of the examples and we hope to get that done soon.  I will be bringing this up with Duncan at Red Tape.  Thank you for mentioning it though, helps to keep it in the forefront of my brain, which seems to be overly bustling as of late.

Ever in Service,
Branislava

"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out."
~ Russian Proverb