[Scriptoris] College of Scribes meeting at Round Table

Star Signet star-signet at herald.ansteorra.org
Wed Jan 20 08:36:14 PST 2010

I spoke last night with the kingdom seneschal, who let me know we did have
an area assigned for charter painting, as well as a time for a meeting of
the college.

I am excited to be able to host my first meeting, and encourage any scribe
interested in helping the college to grow to attend.

Also, this is a great time to bring in all of the painted charters and
insignia you have completed, to turn in to the Sable Scroll.

I look forward to seeing folks there!

Duncan

--

Master Duncan Hepburn