[Scriptoris] Hours of Catherine of Cleves

Elaine eshc at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 28 08:03:22 PST 2010

For those who want a copy of The Hours of Catherine of Cleves:

I bought my copy from a going-out-of-business used book store. Marked
at $9.50, it is a first edition hard bound, boxed.
"Introduction and commentaries b John Plummer"
Published by George Braziller in NY
Library of Congress  Number 66-23096, 359 pages,

In it i have a paper saying:
23 Jan.'03
Barnes and Noble out-of-print books site @ $156.75

Looks like i got blessed with a real bargain from someone who didn't
know what they were selling!
Maybe you can find one, too. As Kipling used to say: Good hunting! :-)

HL Lete B.