[Scriptoris] Invitation question

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 15:47:32 PDT 2010

If the event is like 'King's College', or such, then I would think yes, it's ok to use the Kingdom Device.
You could pair the Kingdom device with the Bryn Gwlad device, (I know you live in Bryn Gwlad), if Bryn Gwlad is actually hosting the event, say have one on either side of the page.

You would want to refrain from using the Crown device (same as Kingdom, but with Crown over Black Star), unless the invitation is coming from the Crown directly, and maybe signed by the Crown, such as with Queen's Champion, where the invitation maybe coming from Her Majesty.

My .02 cents.

Cheers, Hillary