[Scriptoris] Windsor and Newton paints discontinued

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 16:46:02 PDT 2010

Someone asked me this recently, so I'll post it again.

Windsor and Newton discontinued some popular colors, oft recommended in Ansteorra.
So, if you find these old one's on the shelf in a store somewhere, you may want to pick up a tube, as they will be difficult to find in future.
Also, if you are used to using a specific color, this chart lists the new alternative substitution.
http://www.winsornewton.com/main.aspx?PageID=265#Discontinued

Golden Yellow - now buy - Cadmium Yellow
Mistletoe Green - now buy - Permanent Green Middle
Alizarin Rose Madder - now buy - Permanent Rose