[Scriptoris] Windsor-Newton gouache suppliers

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 15:15:26 PDT 2010

Some Michael's or Hobby Lobby's will carry a limited selection of W&N Gouache's at the bottom row of the WaterColor display for Windsor&Newton.
Else, you have to go to fine arts supply stores that might carry a large selection of artisan materials, some Universities will have them in their books stores for students.

Else, try online:
Texas Art Supply (in Houston area): http://www.texasart.com/
John Neal Books:  http://www.johnnealbooks.com/   (supplies primarily for calligraphers and illuminators)
Paper and Ink Arts: http://www.paperinkarts.com/shop.html