[Scriptoris] Painted Charters Needed

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 23:13:06 PDT 2010

Just a word of caution, before everyone goes off painting fifty zillion of all of these, from a former Sable Scroll:

Demand for some of these is *very* low.  If each scribal guild paints two or three of these, total per guild, per year, that is more than enough to keep up with demand.

PLEASE paint a King's Gauntlet, Golden Bridle, Rising Star, and Arc
d'Or immediately, and get it to Gunhilda pronto!

What we're *always* perpetually short on is **Sable Talons**.  Guilds
need to be painting as many Sable Talons as they are painting Sable
Thistles!

There is usually a more than adequate supply of AoA's, Sable Thistles,
and Sable Cranes, so keep painting those at the same rate you already
produce them.

To break it down:
King's Gauntlets, 6-7 per year
Golden Bridle, 3 this year, none the previous 3 years
Arc d'Or: none at all since 2008; 5 in 2008, 1 in 2007, 4 in 2006, none in 2005

Compare that with:
Rising Star, 15 per year for the past few years
Award of Arms, almost *100* in 2009 alone, and 45 already this year
Sable Comet, about 20 per year
Sable Thistle, average 40 per year, with 29 already this year
Sable Crane, average 35 per year, with 12 already this year
Sable Talon, 25 per year for the past few years, and 21 already this year

--Serena, Blanc Gryffon Herald
former Sable Scroll
two-time Zodiacus Herald (precedence clerk)