[Scriptoris] Question

Emma Fairwyll emmafairwyll at gmail.com
Mon May 3 18:54:40 PDT 2010

I prefer to black line first for several reasons.  It provides easier visual
of centering my designs and is easier to touch up later if painted over.
Never one to not always look at all the options; occasionally I decide to
pencil the lines and end up erasing them and omitting the black lines all
together (in the diapering) if it looks better without them.

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 7:18 PM, David Brown <lddevin03 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Two schools of thought. One says that it is better to paint your scrolls
> then black line them and the other says black line then paint.
> What is the general thought from this discussion board?
>
> Tiarna Devin

In Service to the House the Shire and the Kingdom and to the Pursuit of True
Honor,
Emma Farewyll