[Scriptoris] Fw: [SCA_S&I] University of Texas at Austin Resource

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu May 20 08:52:00 PDT 2010

>From a scribal list:
http://research. hrc.utexas. edu/pubmnem/

For those in Ansteorra, you can also visit the Harry Ranson Center at the campus of UT, Austin.  The lower floors have a nice museum with some medieval and renaissance items.  The upper floors house the manuscript library and research center; open to all interested persons.  Check in advance the schedule, weekend hours can be limited.

Cheers, Hillary