[Scriptoris] relevant subject line

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 15:58:27 PDT 2010

Hey guys,
Just a quick request when posting to the list, that one uses a somewhat relevant Subject line in the e-mail header.
Often new scribes will search the archives, so if the subject line is somewhat specific, it makes it easier to find answers to questions that have already been discussed - maybe even a few years back.

Ok, now, not picking on anyone's recent posts, but here is a sample:
* Subject line:  Help!
(Doesn't really let me know what you want help on.)
Rather I might suggest:
* Subject line:   Help with whitework paint technique!
(Let's me know what is the problem, I can get interested in the conversation, and it will be a better historical archive aid for the future scribes)

Just my .02 cents.