[Scriptoris] Guide for drawing the acanthus, and every description of ornamental foliage

Giertrud Gyldenstierne giertrud at gmail.com
Sun May 23 17:21:02 PDT 2010

I found this online while looking for some other references.  Thought people
might find it useful.  I have heard that Google blocks non-US IPs though,
and I did download the PDF if anyone needs it directly from me.

http://books.google.com/books?id=MhJAAAAAIAAJ&dq=Guide%20For%20Drawing%20The%20Acanthus&as_brr=1&pg=PP1#v=onepage&q&f=false

YIS,

Giertrud Gyldenstierne

(g'yair-trood ghee-yule-den-stee-air-nuh)

God is my lyght and saluation, whom then shall I feare? God is the strength
of my life, of whom then shall I be afraide?