[Scriptoris] Anyone needing charters from the Southern Region?

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 10:27:55 PDT 2010

To add to that, the Coronation staff have will have 1 - 12ft table in the
rear/side of the hall for Charter Painting.

Feel free to bring your supplies if you wish to paint some during the day; else
I'll also have the Stargate Scribes Guild supplies to borrow.

Lighting will be up and down during the day in the hall for Coronation 'show',
so there will be times we won't be able to paint.

Small table lanterns maybe welcome, electricity access is unknown.
Be advised that food will be served through out the day, so painters maybe up
and down a bit as they go back and forth to their dining tables.

New Sable Scroll will be in attendance at Coronation, so stop by to meet HL
Thomas atte Wood.

Cheers, Hillary

________________________________
From: susan calafrancesco <scalafrancesco at drakkar.org>
To: "Scribes within Ansteorra - SCA, Inc." <Scriptoris at lists.ansteorra.org>;
ms_shanahan at yahoo.com; saporling2 at yahoo.com; safiye1 at hotmail.com; Elisava
Illiesca <thebloodymistress at satx.rr.com>; drachenhohle at suddenlink.net; JLBall
<pchanjeni at sbcglobal.net>; tressarhiannon at yahoo.com; David Brown
<lddevin03 at yahoo.com>; "Magdalena "Dena" Cortez" <pancua at gmail.com>
Sent: Wed, November 3, 2010 7:34:00 AM
Subject: [Scriptoris] Anyone needing charters from the Southern Region?

I will be at Coronation this Saturday. It can be an opportunity to receive extra
blank charters and to turn in painted charters. I will be out of the area again
from the Nov 17th to the New Year. Please let me know if you are in need of
extra blank charters by Friday morning.  Thank you!  Congratulations to
Celestria le Dragon, newest holder of the Sable Thistle in Illumination!

Southern Regional Scribe,
HL Oksana Goncharova