[Scriptoris] Royal Huntsman Original for 2011

Star Signet star-signet at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue Aug 30 17:15:00 PDT 2011

Good Day Everyone,

I have a bit of a need. It appears we did not have a scroll to present to
our Royal Huntsman at Steppes Warlord this year and Gavin, the winner, is
asking about it.

I would appreciate it if one of our so very talented scribes would step
forward and help me out with this. I would like, very much to be able to
tell him he will have it before year's end, if possible.

If this is something you can help me accomplish, please contact me off list.

--
In Service to the Dream,

Lady Viviana Rowntree
Star Signet Herald