[Scriptoris] Round Table Topics

Elaine eshc at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 6 09:08:52 PDT 2011

I suggested at an earlier time, but I guess the memo got lost in
transit:

Why not have the scribe who letters the original put an alphabet of
majuscules and minuscules used in the text at the bottom of the sheet
for the scribe who letters the names and info to have a guideline?

YIS
HL Lete Bithespring
Steppes