[Scriptoris] Coastal Signet - Introduction and Update

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 15:08:04 PST 2011

Greetings Scribes and contacts from the Coastal Region,

In the recent issue of the Ansteorran Black Star (January 2011), Star Signet
announced that I would be acting as the Interum Coastal Signet officer, until
such time as a valid applicant can be found.   If you are interested in learning
about this office that serves the scribes of the Coastal Region, please contact
me.

First, I'd like to thank my predicessor, Baroness Therese d'Ivoire for her past
two years as the Coastal Regional; for maintaining the scribal files and working
with the scribes of the Coastal Region - a job well done, Vivat!

I have scrolls!  If your branch is in need of Ansteorran award charters to paint
for your guild or members, please contact me.

Reports:   Round Table event is January 22nd in Stargate.  Please drop me a
brief report to let me know if you have a Scribe's Guild in your branch, or
active scribes, when you are meeting, who is the current contact, and any other
needs you may have to make your Scribe's Guild or Scribe's a success.

Round Table:  If space is available, I'll be hosting an all-day Charter Paint
space at the upcoming Round Table event.  Bring your gear and prepare to paint!
Some loaner gear will be available.

Keep Scribing!
Cheers, Mstr. Hillary Greenslade
hillaryrg at yahoo dot com