[Scriptoris] a little tune to brighten up your Monday

Elaine eshc at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 29 19:09:24 PST 2011

Sooooo much fun. To watch. Been in the illumination/scribing business
for decades. Can appreciate the hours that went into those things. At
least, I didn't have to have them ready like yesterday because the
Bishop was coming!!! And I got to take breaks from the desk to do
things like cook and clean and do laundry and all the things a
housewife does......  ; - )

Have you checked out the one on the knights? on Leonardo? on Lorenzo
de Medici? King Arthur? ( Excellent series by "history teachers".)

YIS,
HL Lete Bithespring