[Scriptoris] College of Scribes - some personnel changes

Star Signet star-signet at herald.ansteorra.org
Fri Jul 1 11:27:20 PDT 2011

Two offices within the College of Scribes are in transition:

HL Danielle de Marseilles has done a great job as my deputy, but with a
shift of focus to mundane schoolwork she has decided to step down a few
months early. Northern Regional Signet has been assumed in interim by
Baroness Katheryn Cunningghame. Applications for the office are open. If you
are interested in what the responsibilities of this office are, or in
applying for the position, please contact the Northern Regional Signet and
Star Signet Herald.

Speaking of Star Signet, my term in this office is up, and a new Star Signet
Herald has been chosen. Star Principal Herald has kindly let me announce his
decision for the person named to assume the office of Star Signet Herald.
There was not an unqualified or unworthy applicant, and it made his decision
much harder. He and I wish to thank everyone that did apply for the office,
because it showed him that the College of Scribes has an excellent pool of
talented, hard working individuals who will step up to make things happen.

Effective this month, Lady Viviana Rowntree will be the new Star Signet
Herald.

It has been an honor to serve in this office. I came in with many bold
ideas, and can happily say that I got enough accomplished that I feel I have
helped the College, and enough left undone that I will look to the future
and perhaps apply to the office again. I offer my total support to Lady
Viviana, and hope the rest of the College of Scribes will as well.

In service,

Duncan

--
Baron Duncan Hepburn, OL WSA