[Scriptoris] Ansteorra Heraldic and Scribal Symposium - July 30th

Elaine eshc at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 26 20:05:47 PDT 2011

Sounds like tons of fun.

The last year has been busy-- both semesters of Biblical Hebrew from
Hebrew University, Jerusalem; redecorating house THOROUGHLY,
designing icons and an English-reading alphabet for the place books
at an  Episcopal Passover Seder, and a lot of other stuff. Getting
too old to hump it down the highway to events like I used to.

Love to read you're carrying on the traditions..... You are awesome!

Hugs,
Lete