[Scriptoris] Reporting has changed - REGIONAL SIGNETS PLEASE READ

Star Signet star-signet at herald.ansteorra.org
Sun Jul 31 08:35:19 PDT 2011

Good Day to my Regional Signets,

Andrewe has informed me that Laurel is requiring a report on September 1st
of all of the Kingdoms.

What that means to us is that I must have my report into Andrewe on or
before the 14th of August.

If each of you will be provide me the following:

1.  a simple note about any problems or kudos of each group
2.  # of charters you have given out (see below)
3.  Any shortage you have, needs, etc (missing originals, not sized
correctly, paper, etc)

About #2 - a discussion at Round Table was had that the Sable Scroll was
experiencing a shortage of certain scrolls (Talons currently).  I want to
try this as a solution for at least a quarter -  Keep track of the #  of
each type of scroll you hand out, as well as the # you are getting back.
 This will enable me to see what we are handing out versus what we are
getting back.  It will let us know what scrolls are typically (or seem  to
be) preferred by our Scribes, as well as if we are having a shortage.

Once I have this information, I will communicate with you about shortages,
etc.

Last thing - can every Regional and Guild head please check the website to
make sure we have current contract information. If we do not, please email
me off list with what is needed to update it.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Again, I need your reports by
August 14th.

--
In Service to the Dream,

Lady Viviana Rowntree