[Scriptoris] Charter Shortages

Rose rose_welch at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 14:16:01 PDT 2011

I know I've seen a recent list of charter shortages, but I can't seem to find it in the archives. (I tried both 'charter' and shortage'. :P) Does anyone know what the current shortages are?

Also, there's a list online under the Scribes Charter Shortages, but it says it was last updated in 2010. Is there any way that's still accurate? (Link here: http://scribe.ansteorra.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=58&Itemid=67)

Thanks for the info. :)

-Rose the Obnoxious

"Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared."