[Scriptoris] Fw: [SCA_S&I] Call for teachers - Known world heraldic and scribal symposium June 24-26

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 08:39:19 PDT 2011

forwarded, Hillary

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Mathilde Poussin <mathilde.poussin at gmail.com>
To: SCA_Scribes_and_Illumination at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, March 29, 2011 10:11:16 AM
Subject: [SCA_S&I] Call for teachers - Known world heraldic and scribal
symposium June 24-26

The Known World Heraldic and Scribal Symposium will be held June
24-26, 2011 at the Best Western Hotel in High Point, NC in the Kingdom
of Atlantia.

Information on the KWHSS can be found at http://kwhss.sca.org/index.html

As it is getting closer, we are looking for more teachers for scribal
classes, and I am the one in charge of coordinating the scribal
classes. So please, contact me with information about the class(es)
you would like to teach (topic, length, requirements, limit in number
of attendees, fees, etc..).

There will also be a scribal display, which I am coordinating. So if
you plan to bring a piece to display, please let me know.

Please, feel free to forward where appropriate.

Enjoy your day,

Brunissende

--
Qui s'y frotte s'y pique.