[Scriptoris] Champion Scrolls for the upcoming reign...?

Star Signet star-signet at herald.ansteorra.org
Thu Mar 24 19:30:24 PDT 2011

Shanna, you beat me to the punch. Check your email for your assignment. ;)

For others interested in doing original award scrolls for the upcoming reign
of Lochlan and Gwen, there are a few commissions still available. If you
sent me a note before Gulf Wars about wanting to do a scroll and are still
wanting to do one but haven't heard from me, please resend. I'm playing
catch up with email and dont want to miss an opportunity to have some
glorious art created.

In service,

Duncan Hepburn
Star Signet Herald

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 5:41 PM, Shanna Ward <camberbabe at sbcglobal.net>wrote:

> So what the dilly-YO..... what's needed & what's already been spoken for.
> just
> checking...... did I miss the post about it??
>

> HL Shanna "needs-another-gulfwar-vacation" Camber
>
> p.s.  i did miss the post, didn't I... I feel like I missed it somehow.
> *siiiigh*

Baron Duncan Hepburn, OL WSA
Star Signet Herald
http://scribe.ansteorra.org