[Scriptoris] scribes and limners - time to shake the trees...

Emma Fairwyll emmafairwyll at gmail.com
Thu May 19 17:34:53 PDT 2011

Your Excellency,

Once again I have accumulated 30-40 completed charters to submit and I need
clean new blanks as well.  As I shall attend Steppes Warlord I was hoping
that I might prevail upon you one last time (for reals) to stock up
on needed blanks which are in good shape (some of the ones I took at Twelth
Night were poor multi generational degraded papers).  I am most obliged for
your eternal kindness....Blessings

Emma Farewyll
MoAS Rosenfeld

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 3:37 PM, Star Signet <
star-signet at herald.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> ... to see if any painted award charters fall out! Check under your beds
> and
> behind your ears!
>
> Been stockpiling painted charters until the right time to turn them in? The
> time has never been better.
>
> With spring event season kicking into high gear, we are once again seeing a
> need for completed charters for use by the Crown to bestow upon worthy
> individuals at their Royal Courts.
>
> In particular right now, I would say that we are most critically low on:
>
> - Sable Talons
> - Rising Stars
> - Centurions
>
> and could use a few more:
>
> - Arc d'Or
> - Queen's Rapiers
>
> though (and I really mean it) any and all painted charters are welcome!
>
> Please pass this word on to your local scribal guilds.
>
> If you:
>
> - don't have a local scribal guild
> - don't know how to find one
> - are interested in starting one
>
> please contact me or your regional scribal officer.
>
> Completed charters can be handed in:
>
> - to any local, regional, or kingdom scribal officer
> - to the Royal herald, scribe, or entourage
>
> Thanks for all that you do to make this kingdom great!
>
> Duncan
>
> --
> Baron Duncan Hepburn, OL WSA
> Star Signet Herald