[Scriptoris] Multi-Kingdom Scribal "think-tank" discussion @ BAM

beau dumesnil beaudumesnil at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 26 11:11:14 PDT 2011

Greeting unto the Scribes of Ansteorra...We @ Bordermarch have the opportunity to announce the Multi-Kingdom Scribal "Think-Tank" Discussion to be held @ Scribal Point during BAM on Friday 18th of Nov from 1230-3pm...This discussion is to be hosted by Ld Alrekr inn Svarti (pr. all-ric in sv-arty), the Topaz Herald of Gleann Abhann & Lady Vivianna Rowntree, the Star Signet of Ansteorra...The Topaz Herald's posting is the equivalent of our Star Signet...

This discussion is a means for idea exchange...Meaning: The GA participants want to pick our collective brains to see how we have organiized our scribal structure for as long as we have & how we make it work...Likewise, we can benefit from fresh ideas that the newer Kingdom of GA has to offer...

Please remember for those wanting to attend this meeting that this is not a comparative critique, but more of a discussion of pleasant open-mindedness...

YIS, Ld Biau-douz de la Mere, Pen & Sword Marshal of Bordermarch...See you all @ BAM!

CC posted to our Bordermarch chronicler for website & Gatebook posting