[Scriptoris] travelling scriptorium

beau dumesnil beaudumesnil at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 10 20:31:13 PDT 2011

   Dear Master Duncan would you be willing to fill one of our class slots @ BAM w/ your Sable Scroll training...We would be proud to include you as an offering for those looking to follow the "illuminated" path...If so, please send the necessary info...with the space available under the BFT we can run two A&S courses simultaneously if there are scheduling conflicts...daily updates to class scheduling to be expected...hope to see you all there...YIS, Biau