[Scriptoris] travelling scriptorium

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Tue Oct 18 07:44:36 PDT 2011

Biau,

Sorry for the delay in responding. I was waiting to see how things
worked out on my end before I committed to anything. As much as I
think a class at BAM would be well attended and help to grow this
office, I have family commitments that weekend, and won't be able to
make it to the event.

Regards,

Duncan