[Scriptoris] Original Scrolls at Coronation

Penelope de Bourbon penelope.debourbon at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 13:16:43 PDT 2011

Warmest greetings to the scribes of Ansteorra!

Coronation is fast approaching, and I am helping Lady Viviana to get a
better idea of how many original scrolls people will be bringing to be
displayed. If you are bringing one (or even better - many!), please email me
off-list so that we can be sure to have table space and easels enough to let
the populace appreciate the beautiful work that our scribes and illuminators
produce. Thank you for your work and cooperation in this effort.

In Service,

Lady Penelope de Bourbon
penelope.debourbon at gmail.com