[Scriptoris] Charter Painting... A Gentle Reminder

Star Signet star-signet at herald.ansteorra.org
Wed Sep 28 06:18:54 PDT 2011

Good Day to All,

I attended Fall Baronial this weekend, and while I had a wonderful time, I
was saddened during the Courts.  There were at least three awards given with
a lovely work of art by one of you out there and yet, alas, the scroll was
not signed nor was the Guild or Barony/Shire/Canton placed on the scroll.

It saddens me that Their Royal Majesties' cannot tell the court who's time,
effort and talent went into that lovely Scroll They graced someone with.

If you do not wish to put your name on the scroll, I would sincerely
appreciate the placement of the guild name, group name, etc on the scroll so
kudos can at least be given in general.

Please ... I do not ask this for me but for the works each of you gift to
this Kingdom. Remember, this is an act of A&S, as well as of service and
love to the Kingdom.  You are all artisans.

--
In Service to the Dream,

Lady Viviana Rowntree
Star Signet Herald